Nutrition is extremely important to gain muscles. Here are some quick tips on nutrition you can use to help you build muscle fast naturally.
Nutrition is extremely important in the process of gaining muscle. Here are some quick tips on nutrition to help you build muscle fast naturally.
1) Eat every 3 hours. This means you should be eating approximately 5 to 6 meals a day. Each meal you consume should contain protein, carbohydrates and fats.
2) Eat more calories than you burn. However, do not overeat. Without proper workout and routines, this may cause you to become fat.
3) Consume lots of fruits and vegetables. This is to ensure your body obtains the vitamins you need for the recovery process. Even though vitamin supplements may help, there are really no substitutes in the benefits of eating good vegetables and fruits.
4) Drink lots and lots of water, and consistently throughout the day. Often, your body is always lack of water. You dont want to cause your body to have more stress as your body is trying to repair itself from muscle tears due to body building exercises.
5) Eat the most during breakfast. After 8 hours of sleep, your body needs to be replenished with nutrients needed for the days activities.
6) Your diet of calories should contain fats approximately 15-20% of your calorie intake. This is because fats play a central role in the metabolic process. Consume good fats such as seed oil, fish oils, and olive oil. Such fats are vital in the cell membrane structure. Also, these fats are antioxidant which also can give you smooth complexion.
7) One hour or one and a half hours before your workout, consume a well balance meal including carbohydrates and proteins. You can also opt for liquid protein shake of which the digestive system can process much faster. For example, a liquid protein shake and a banana consumed 15 minutes before a workout is good.