FAO Policy Series: Nutrition and Food Systems
Malnutrition affects all countries and one in three people. 800 million people are under nourished and 2 billion are affected by micro nutrient deficiencies. Boitshepo Giyose, Senior Nutrition Officer of the FAO Nutrition and Food Systems Division, explains the importance of nutrition and how it should be main streamed across all sectorial policies. She describes the FAO policy work, including key policy messages, to achieve this. This video forms part of a series of policy and governance videos being produced by FAO in 2016.
VISIT THE FAO Policy Portal http://www.fao.org/policy-support
Follow #UNFAO on social media!
* Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/UNFAO
* Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+UNFAO
* Instagram – https://instagram.com/unfao/
* LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/fao
* Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/faoknowledge
© FAO: http://www.fao.org