In spite of history having more than its fair share of innovators in the practice of using nutrition to heal, many have been ignored, quashed, suppressed or even ridiculed even when there is overwhelming evidence to show their success.
The reasons for this vital life-saving information not finding its way into mainstream and being kept under wraps generally go like this:
1. The pharmaceutical companies don’t want people to know that there are such cheap and natural nutritional therapies that cure disease. They feel that their business would be severely threatened if the cheap and natural alternatives were well known. (Profits before people)
2. The medical establishment: training schools, Doctors, research institutions… are all heavily sponsored by the pharmaceutical companies who, because of bias or vested interest generally pay little or no attention to nutrition.
3. Because governments rake in huge revenues from the pharmaceutical companies they too have vested interest at heart and don’t want you to know about the cheap alternative cures…
4. The media also keeps the true potential of nutrition under wraps due to vested interest: Because their big sponsors, the government and pharmaceutical companies pay them off to do so.
5. Approval bodies such as the FDA (The Food and Drug Administration), the United States set up, comprise a group of individuals who decide what food and drugs are safe to go on the market. Many of these individuals have ties with the very pharmaceutical or food companies they are judging! So any real decisions made from these people will be most likely in favour of the pharmaceutical or food companies.
Evidence has been shown time and time again that these individuals have been biased. It has also been shown that some of those who were not tied to companies during the time of the decision-making were later on. For example, some individuals who had been on the FDA later became appointed on the board of directors of the pharmaceutical companies.
The corruption and dog-eat-dog world continues in the wave, shape and form of the food industry where making bigger profits is also favoured over the more healthier option. This time, rather than food being underestimated or ignored, it is given a bad name. Because of the above point 5, the approval bodies have been known to allow many foods that are not healthy for us to get on to the market.
Over the years, the number of corporate back-handers to corrupt individuals has ran into incomprehensible millions…
The media also keeps the true potential of nutrition under wraps due to vested interest: Because their big sponsors, the government and pharmaceutical companies pay them off to do so.