This report presents the first global assessment of food insecurity and malnutrition for 2020 and offers some indication of what hunger might look like by 2030 in a scenario further complicated by the enduring effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. It also includes new estimates of the cost and affordability of healthy diets, which provide an important link between the food security and nutrition indicators and the analysis of their trends.
Follow FAO on social media!
* Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/UNFAO
* Instagram – https://instagram.com/fao
* LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/fao
* TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@fao
* Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/fao/
* Weibo – https://www.weibo.com/unfao
© FAO: http://www.fao.org #SDGs #Agenda2030 #GlobalGoals