See if you know more about basic nutrition than most doctors.
New subscribers to our e-newsletter always receive a free gift. Get yours here: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
So, what is The Scientific Consensus on a Healthy Diet? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-scientific-consensus-on-a-healthy-diet). Watch the video to find out.
Other related videos include:
• Physicians May Be Missing Their Most Important Tool (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/physicians-may-be-missing-their-most-important-tool/)
• How Doctors Responded to Being Named a Leading Killer (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-doctors-responded-to-being-named-a-leading-killer/)
• Optimal Diet: Just Give It to Me Straight, Doc (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/optimal-diet-just-give-it-to-me-straight-doc)
• Find Out If Your Doctor Takes Drug Company Money (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/find-out-if-your-doctor-takes-drug-company-money)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-much-do-doctors-actually-know-about-nutrition and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at https://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-much-do-doctors-actually-know-about-nutrition. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages; you can find yours in the video settings. View important information about our translated resources: https://nutritionfacts.org/translations-info/
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books: https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org